Summers are very hot. In this scorching heat outside we all need some cool refreshments and healthy drinks after coming back to our home. The sun outside pumps out all our water from the body and makes us dehydrated. We feel very low outside. All our energy gets exhausted. we feel tired very easily. We all need to drink lots of water to keep our bodies hydrated. Keeping our body hydrated during summer is one of the most important factors as we sweat a lot and all the water and necessary salts go out of our bodies. But is it enough to drink just a lot of water and get back the energy??Â The answer is no. Our body needs some healthy energy drinks to be back to normal. In summer we need lots of refreshments. Small children also love on having some interesting cool items in this hot summer. Youngsters always love to have many different recipes be it any recipes or cool refreshments, they always need some changes and uniqueness in their food. Children love having different popsicles, kulfis, and sharbat. You can have this refreshment in some cafe or you can also enjoy this cool summer refreshment at your home in a chilled and relaxed manner with your loved ones.
Lets Us Check Out The Most Demanded And Yummy Summer Cool Refreshment Recipe In Details And Prepare Them For Our Children At Home.
Popsicles are always loved by youngsters. In this hot summer popsicles are the best refreshments loved by children. Chikoo is called Sapodilla or Neseberry in English. This fruit is very yummy and a kiwi-like fruit. We can make yummy popsicles from the pulp of this fruit. Popsicles can be made of a variety of fruits and they taste delicious. You can serve this tasty popsicle as a dessert also on any occasion. Just we need some popsicle molds, some Chikoo, milk, cocoa powder, and sugar. Just blend them all in a blender and pour them on the mold and put them in the freezer. That’s all and our yummy popsicles are ready to serve. Lets us check out the recipe in detail and prepare them for our family and friends.
- 1 cup milk
- half cup Chikoo peeled and cubed
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar powder
- Take a blender and add the Chikoo, milk, sugar, and cocoa powder.
- Blend them all together into a smooth and creamy paste.
- Now pour this paste into the popsicle mold.
- Close the lid and freeze them overnight.
- After that take out the popsicle mold from the freezer and place them under a running tap.
- Next, carefully pull them out and our yummy delicious Chikoo popsicle is ready to be served.
- You can use plastic cups and ice cream sticks if you do not have a popsicle mold.
KESAR PISTA KULFI
Kulfis are mostly loved by children. They often ask for kulfi in these hot summers. The taste of kesar is too yummy. And if kesar and pistas are combined to make kulfi then the taste becomes much more yummy. This would be loved by the children and even the old ones. We can even serve this kulfi as a dessert after a full meal. We can make kulfis with different flavours but this kesar pista kulfi is yummiest. All we need is 1 cup of condensed milk, some sugar powder, saffron strands, pistachios, and a little bit of cardamom powder for taste. Mix them all together and pour them into kulfi mold and let them freeze for about 6 to 7 hours. And our yummy kesar pista kulfi will be ready to serve. Let us check out this yummy recipe for cool refreshment in detail.
KESAR PISTA KULFI
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar powder
- 1 teaspoon saffron strands
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
- 2 tablespoon pistachios chopped
- Add sugar, pistachios, saffron, and cardamom powder to the milk.
- Mix them all very well.
- Pour this mixture into a kulfi mold and seal them airtight.
- Place the molds in the freezer for about 6 hours.
- Now after 6 hours take out the molds from the freezer and place them under running water.
- Our Kesar Pista Kulfi is ready to be served.
- You can put the mixture in plastic cups and cover them with aluminum foil.
Milk is not liked by the children. But if you serve the milk with some innovations then I am sure the children will love to have them. Among those innovations of milk, the tastier is milk sharbat. This milk sharbat can be made with different flavors and different ingredients. Such as cocoa powder, strawberry, blueberry, and many more. The flavor that is mostly loved by the young generations is strawberry and chocolate. You can also add some crushed dry fruits to the glass to make it yummiest. This drink can be served with some ice cubes to quench the thirst of the hot summer. This drink can also be served as a cool refreshment for Summer. Here is one of the recipes for healthy and cool refreshments for summer which is milk sharbat. In this recipe, we have added the flavor of rose. For preparing this recipe we will need 1 glass of milk which is necessary, then any flavored syrup you like, here we have used rose syrup, some sugar for the taste if you are health conscious you can skip it, then some chopped dry fruits. All you need to do is put all the ingredients in the glass of milk and just mix them well and our yummy milk sharbat will be ready to serve. Let us check out the recipe in detail and prepare them in our home and serve them to our family and friends.
- 1 glass milk
- half tablespoon sugar
- half tablespoon rose syrup
- 1 teaspoon cashews chopped
- 1 teaspoon pistachios chopped
- 1 teaspoon almonds chopped
- Add milk, sugar, and rose syrup to a blender and blend them nicely.
- Now pour them out in a glass and add the chopped dry fruits to it.
- Our glass of milk sharbat is ready to serve.
- Add cubes of ice to the glass of milk sharbat before serving.
- You can add dry fruits of your choice to the sharbat.