An Easy Recipe Of Chinese Hakka Noodles Prepared At Your Home
Hakka Noodles are basically a mixed combination of Chinese and Indian cuisine. This a preparation where boiled noodles are fried with many vegetables, sauces, and meats.
Hakka Noodles are basically a mixed combination of Chinese and Indian cuisine. This a preparation where boiled noodles are fried with many vegetables, sauces, and meats. There is a difference between noodles and Hakka noodles. Noddles are stir-fried while these Hakka noodles are tossed and fried. Hakka noodles are also mainly prepared with thin rice noodles. While normal noodles can be prepared with any type of rice noodles. This Hakka noodles recipe is very popular among restaurants and Indian street foods. This recipe is mainly eaten with a combination of Manchurian or chili. Hakka noodles are just a delicious dish to make your cravings fulfill. Here is a simple and delicious recipe for Hakka noodles similar to the restaurant style. You can prepare this recipe at your home very easily and enjoy it with your family gathering for dinner or lunch.
MIXED HAKKA NOODLES
- 2 cups hakka noodles
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped finely
- half cup onions sliced thinly
- half cup carrots sliced thinly
- half cup spring onions
- 2 green chili slited
- half cup capsicum sliced thinly
- half cup beans sliced thinly
- half cup mushrooms sliced
- half cup chicken cut into small cubes
- 2 eggs
- 5 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon ajinomoto
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoon red chili sauce
- 2 tablespoon green chili sauce
- 2 tablespoon soya sauce
- 2 tablespoon tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoon black pepper powder
- salt as per taste
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon red chili powder
- All we need to do is take a pot and put it in an oven.
- Add 4 cups of water to it and set it to boil.
- Next add the noodles, pinch of salt, and 1 tablespoon of oil to it.
- Let the whole boil till the noodles get cooked and softened.
- Now drain the water completely and wash the noodles in running cold water.
- Drain the water and keep the noodles aside.
- Now heat a pan in an oven and add 1 tablespoon of oil to it.
- Next, add the chicken cubes to it.
- Now add 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder, and 1 teaspoon of red chili powder.
- Mix them well and stir-fry the chicken on low flame for about 5 minutes.
- When the chicken gets softened keep them aside on a plate.
- Again take a pan and heat it in an oven
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil in it.
- Now break the eggs and add to the pan.
- Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of black pepper powder to it.
- Now scramble the eggs very nicely and keep them aside on a plate.
- Now put a pan in an oven and add the rest of the oil left to the pan and heat it.
- Now add the garlic chopped to the pan and saute them for 30 seconds on low flame.
- Now add the onions, capsicum, beans, carrots, green chili, and mushrooms.
- Saute them very nicely. Add a teaspoon of salt to it.
- Fry them very nicely on low flame for minutes till the vegetables become a little soft and also remain crunchy.
- Now add ajinomito, vinegar, and the rest black pepper powder.
- Mix them very nicely and stir them for 1 minute.
- Now add the boiled noodles, and all the sauces to the pan and toss the whole very nicely.
- Now add the sesame oil, scrambled eggs, and fried chicken.
- Mix them very well.
- Now add the spring onions. Mix the whole very nicely.
- Turn off the heat and our mixed Hakka noodles is ready.
- When boiling the noodles we have to keep in mind that the noodles do not get overcooked.
- Wash the boiled noodles in cold water very nicely so that the noodles do not get stuck to each other.
- You can add vegetables of your choice and skip any vegetables you do not like.
- Do not overcook the vegetables. Let the crunch of the vegetables remains.
More Recipes :-
Chicken Biryani Recipe
Chili chicken Recipe
Mixed Fried Rice Recipe
Shahi Kheer (Eid Special)