Healthy And Delicious Masala Oats Recipe
Masala oats are a type of Oats Upma that are made with rolled oats. This recipe is perfect for your lunch or dinner menu. This masala oats recipe is also a type of porridge recipe.
Oats are usually eaten with yogurt and fruits. To give them a little touch of spice Saffola has introduced masala oats. Safola masala oats recipes are very easy to cook and are very yummy. This recipe of masala oats is yummy. Masala oats are non-sticky. Masala oats are a type of Oats Upma that are made with rolled oats. This recipe is perfect for your breakfast, lunch, or dinner menu. This masala oats recipe is also a type of porridge recipe. This recipe is served with chutney, papad, or raita. Masala oats already contain some spices in them. Oats are a great source of fiber. This keeps our stomachs full for a long time. This masala oats recipe is also perfect for weight loss and if you are in a habit of intaking healthy food then this recipe is the best option for you to have for your breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
You can have this recipe with some more additional vegetables, and chutney. This recipe of masala oats can also be taken alone during your evening snack. To make them tastier we can add some flavors to them. Oats are also rich in antioxidants, which make our skin healthy and glowing. Oats are gluten-free dietary fiber. This masala oats recipe contains a lot of vegetables in them and can be cooked in less than 30 minutes time. They can be cooked very easily and quickly. You can pack this masala oats recipe for your lunch box to school, college, or the office. Masala oats are cooked in rolled oats. There are 2 types of oats, rolled oats and steel-cut oats. These oats are a little different from each other. They vary in their density. This recipe for masala oats is liked by children to adults of all age groups. you can add different vegetables, spices, and non-veg items to this recipe and make it tastier and more delightful.
Let us check the recipe for the masala oats in the most simple way in detail.
- half cup carrots chopped
- half cup peas
- half cup beans chopped
- half cup tomatoes chopped
- half cup onions chopped
- 1 cup oats
- 1 teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon turmeric powder
- half teaspoon ginger paste
- half teaspoon garlic paste
- half teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon green chili chopped
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- few coriander leaves chopped
- 2 tablespoon oil
- Dry roast the oats till they turn golden brown.
- Now heat the oil in a pan.
- Add the cumin seeds and let them crackle for 20 seconds.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and saute them for 30 seconds on low flame.
- Now add the onions and fry them till golden brown.
- Next, add all the veggies and add salt and turmeric powder to them.
- Cover the lid and cook them on low flame till the vegetables get soften.
- Now add the tomatoes.
- Mix them very nicely.
- Add the required quantity of water to it.
- Now add the oats to the pan.
- Next, add all the other spices to the pan and mix them very well.
- Add the coriander leaves from the top.
- Our masala oats are ready to be served.
- You can add vegetables or skip them according to your choice.
- You can just add tomatoes, onions, and spices and prepare them instantly.
- You can also prepare oats Upma in a similar way by just adding mustard seeds and curry leaves to the oil at the beginning of the cooking.
- Masala oats get thickened when cooled down, so we must keep in mind the water consistency added to the pan while cooking them.
- You can also add some roasted nuts such as cashews, almonds, or peanuts to the recipe for adding a little crunch to it.
However, now we can find packs of Saffola masala oats. They are ready to cook food packets. Just you need to buy these packets of Saffola masala oats from the market and then just add the required quantity of hot warm water to them. Mix them properly and they are ready to be served. These packets of masala oats are equally tasty as the home-cooked masala oats. These packets of Saffola masala oats contain different flavors, such as Saffola masala peppy tomato, Saffola masala and coriander, and many more.